- OMAP5 processor based SOM modules to be available from TI's SOM vendors
- ELC/LinuxCon Barcelona Spain
- PandaBoard was at the Big Android BBQ
- PandaBoard will be at the Embedded Linux Conference in Barcelona
- Simulink support for Pandaboard by Mathworks
- Aemulor arrives on BeagleBoard and PandaBoard
- GeeXBox 3.0 now available, XBMC 11 calling the shots
- OMAPconf is now public!
- Coming To A Car Near You: Linux Goes Automotive, Signs Up Harman, Intel, Toyota, Samsung’s Tizen, More
- WCDMA 3G Modem/GPS integration on PandaBoard ES
- Coding Using NEON Technology
- New Platform Bring-Up with ARM® Development Studio 5 (DS-5™)
- 如何利用全志安卓4.0 HDMI Dongle进行ARM DS-5 Streamline性能分析
- DS-5 Streamline Performance Analyzer on Allwinner Android 4.0 HDMI Dongle
- Spotlight on the Linux Software Ecosystem - openSUSE
- ARM Cortex-A Processors and GCC Command Lines
- Linux hwmon, power management and ARM DS-5 Streamline
- Software migration challenges? With the right tool it’s a Breeze...
- Indoo.rs uses ARM’s Ne10 Library: Extends indoor LBS performance lead
Category Archives: μnix
μnix workstation firmware and DIY hardware.
Welcome to www.unix-arm.org, a website dedicated to putting UNIX and μnix on embedded ARM microprocessor boards. The UNIX currently is OpenSolaris for ARM port and the ARM boards we are working on or exploring are: the mini2440 running a Samsung … Continue reading →